Adobe Lightroom Podcast featuring Michael Clark

During my workshop on Digital Workflow (May 2006) here at the Santa Fe Workshops I recorded a Podcast in which I talked about my work with George Jardine of Adobe. The Podcast is available now on iTunes. To check out that Podcast go to iTunes and type in Adobe Lightroom in the search box and all of the Adobe podcasts will come up. My Podcast is entitled: Podcast #20 (Enhanced Podcast): Michael Clark.

The podcast is a lively discussion with George of some of my adventure images and includes those images in the podcast so the viewer can follow along. This is the first Podcast I have participated in and was a great experience and it is a great new form of marketing for my work. I also sat in while Nevada Weir, with whom I was teaching the Digital Workflow workshop for the Santa Fe Workshops, taped her Podcast. Look for her Podcast as well - she had some very interesting comments on her work and the state of photography and her images are amazing! George also gave a very informative and exciting preview of Adobe’s Lightroom for our workshop participants. It was great to see a demonstration direct from one of the creators - my workflow changed after his presentation! Thank you to George and Adobe for choosing myself and my work and for coming out to Santa Fe and participating in our workshop.

0 comments: